Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadPup
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
MadPup

Points Achieved. : 101484

Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D   Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 am

Fireman exocore- Your in a fireman suit with a hose and 2 axes.
stance- fireman is is standing still and in like 2 seconds he aims the hose at something.
PPPP- He uses his 2 axes to swing violently at your oppenent 4 times.
KKKK- He hits hits the enemy with 1 axe twice sending them into the air and then does it again with the other axe (launcher).
KKK(Hold the last K)You slice the enemy with 1 axe twice and then the other axe comes in on fire and breaks there guard.(Guard Breaker Very Happy)
V- The fireman swipes out his hose and you get to aim at your opponent to spray them with acid. It is also very long ranged.
B- Preparing to make a X shaped with the 2 axes then really fast the fireman dashes toward your opponent and slashes them with a X mark.(its like samurai's special. but in a X shape.)
So yah i hope you like Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 138210

PostSubject: Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D   Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:50 am

That exo sounds like RAAAAAAAAAAAWR >:O
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297529

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D   Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 am

Lol Not a bad exocore ._. Very interesting i wish they'd make something like this. Other than that mace that was supposed to get released.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208111

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D   Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Fiya ah go bun!
Back to top Go down
MadPup
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
MadPup

Points Achieved. : 101484

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D   Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Lol me too. i like the V move alot cause you get to aim at your opponent. Thanks for the support Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D   Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm... uhmm. lets see... Fireman exocore! :D
Page 1 of 1