Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Lounge to ask Head Council Syien Q & A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

Official Lounge to ask Head Council Syien Q & A Empty
PostSubject: Official Lounge to ask Head Council Syien Q & A   Official Lounge to ask Head Council Syien Q & A Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 am

Official Lounge to ask Head Council Syien Q & A Ulquio14

Here at Hueco Mundo, we are all open to your ideas on making this guild and family a much much better
Place to hang out, On the website and in game. We're also all ears to your opinions on anything that may concern
the well being of Devoted. Here you can post your ideas for making this guild a better place, here you can also
Post about Gem Fighter in case you need any feedback on it. You can also get feedback for rumble fighter
here from the more Experienced People in the guild, We'd be happy to past down our knowledge to the young
Members of Devoted.

Here at Devoted, ;D We strive to make sure that your stay with us is very convenient and enjoybale
For all players of Rumble fighter And Gem fighter.

1: Need you may have any questions about Events due dates, Tournament due dates, This is the Head Councils lounge
in the topic your viewing right now. Ask away at us, Me, I will be able to answer all questions soon after their asked.
Enjoy the lounge Devoted .
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net

Official Lounge to ask Head Council Syien Q & A
Page 1 of 1