Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make the Topics Diff color.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157524

Make the Topics Diff color. Empty
PostSubject: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 am

I mean, every time i find it difficult trying to navigate myself throughout the site because there is too much Damn RED. For example, i want to make a topic in "Chat with your fellow hollows" section, and all the other sections are the exact same color, it frustrates me. I hope in the future that this will not be the issue.

Oh and also, when your doing updating the homepage, apply a certain picture for each one, diff color obv.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297349

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Quote :
I mean, every time i find it difficult trying to navigate myself throughout the site because there is too much Damn RED. For example, i want to make a topic in "Chat with your fellow hollows" section, and all the other sections are the exact same color, it frustrates me. I hope in the future that this will not be the issue.

Oh and also, when your doing updating the homepage, apply a certain picture for each one, diff color obv.

Thank you for your opinion Zec, It will be done prior to the future or soon coming updates.
All Suggestions are Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 am

Syi' wrote:
Quote :

Thank you for your opinion Zec, It will be done prior to the future or soon coming updates.
All Suggestions are Accepted
. (cowboy voice) YEE HAW ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207931

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:38 am

Stop btching...0.o"
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Silver wrote:
Stop btching...0.o"

The troll has escaped.
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

Points Achieved. : 114850

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Rofl xD
You guys are like kids =P
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 pm

(Cough) Thanks for the acknowledgement, O' Wise One.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

Points Achieved. : 114850

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 am

Np guildy ;]
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 am

Yo Yuki add me in rf. I've never actually fought you, or seen you play. I wana see what you got. lLol. IGN: ZectecV2
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207931

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:58 am

Yuki suks.
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 am

Silver wrote:
Yuki suks.

big time. queen king farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make the Topics Diff color.   Make the Topics Diff color. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make the Topics Diff color.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ideas for DevoteD you may have :: Ideas in making Devoted a better place?-
Jump to: