Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Wars?/?????????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Guild Wars?/????????? Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:47 am

You know im chilling in rooms and browsing throught rooms and i see alot of guilds that looking for wars and im wondering why cant we guild war more often????? And i mean battle wars... Evil or Very Mad Like i mean whats the point being a in a guild without being in guild wars and not demo wars Mad just making a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 am

We don`t have GW`s because we never have enouqh people on at the same time. Im about to start recruitin 2 qet this quild live.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297489

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm

We normally have guild wars....But lately, not enough members have been active. Whether its from them having to do
With school or, whether they have to deal with college.
It would be wonderful if Graphics could Recruit more after all, He is a moderator.
And that is exactly what i expect' from him. Madara, We will be having Guild Wars alot more often. Do your best and try to find me some guild wars.
Check back the site as often as possible for news about anything, consisting of events and other things such as guild wars.
When you guys are trying to find a decent battle guild war, or demo. MAKE! Sure that you refer them to the site, and tell
them to post in the Other Guild section. And when they want to guild war. Do this as soon as possible guys.Guild Wars?/????????? Konoha11

Syien Out,
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:03 am

iiqht Lol. ima try and qet Chr0nic 2 Join A.K.A. KaliDopeshiz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:04 am

I'm active from 4-5pm, 8-10 pm eastern time, weekdays.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:52 am

KK Can Yu Come On Now ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 am

Umm no.. Sorry not today, its my little sis's bday..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 am

kk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars?/?????????   Guild Wars?/????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars?/?????????
Page 1 of 1