Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List

Go down 
+4
Resentment
Elegy
Vietboilio
Syi'
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 296649

Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Empty
PostSubject: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:50 am

Guild try outs will be every 1-2 weeks on [weekends]
3-4 Devoted members will try you out. After the try outs you will have a talk with Yunfei and see how everything goes then spend a few days with TonyLooney after hearing the news from them ill let you know if your in or if your not.

Last edited by Syi' on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Vietboilio
Espada No.3
Vietboilio

Points Achieved. : 108934

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:41 am

I think you should keep guild recruitment's to a minimal and recruit only good fighters.
It's better to have elites then a bunch of rookies
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 am

I am Only recruiting "Elites" And professional fighters. Tony And Yunfei Judge them with me, to make sure they're adept for our guilds qualifications.
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

Points Achieved. : 128431

PostSubject: I'm new here.   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:12 am

Hey guys, what's up y'all?

Bryan is the name (RF IGN: Elegy) and I live in LA., I want to join in this guild because I want to be in a good guild, meet more RF players. Also, I have a friend who joined here recently.. I play everyday, mostly between 12:30 - 5 P.M or 6-11 P.M.
Back to top Go down
Vietboilio
Espada No.3
Vietboilio

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 am

yea thats good.
we dont want this guild to look bad because of all the newbies running around.
or have people who have poor respect towards others in game :O
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:31 am

Correct, Yunfei, Im sure they understand what it is we're trying to do here. As you previously stated, once these tournaments are held sometime late June.
We'll definitely be sure of who has been given their right Rank. If they fall, they fall, If they rise then that would be determined from In Game skill.
As well as attitude,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:10 am

How do we know what class we are? I looked at that table that says everyones name and such but I still don't understand where I fall in.

And yes Syien I still have that pic of me in my nooby polar bear hat pwning your team of level 50 +
Back to top Go down
Vietboilio
Espada No.3
Vietboilio

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:46 am

well i dont think the rankings are very accurate right nao.

it'll be once the battles are over
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:01 am

Exactly as my good friend Vietboilio stated, The Rankings are determined as of now From previous Judgement from The HeadCouncil.
Your ranking will go up From Posting on the site alot more, And it will increase tremendously by Participating in the upcoming "Devoted" Tournament.
Somewhere in June, It will be stated soon.
Back to top Go down
Resentment
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
Resentment

Points Achieved. : 102504

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Cough I guess i had to pay someone off to get in. Cuz I'm a noob. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 148311

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:55 am

Im lost T_T the event you said was 15-20 if I remember that Straight , I don't know anybody who got tested maybe that Info didnt get leaked who knows x.x
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 am

Its confusing people have to post in the topic to join the event but alot of people dont want to Join the rank tourney, So if is not 8 People.
Then we'll take the people we have as of now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:55 am

wow tony is my cousin and he doesn't really like me. He kinda doesn't want me to be in the guild but you wouldn't really know if you never tried me out.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:40 am

Who are you man?
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 137574

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:04 am

as long as you have JeanGrey in your guild...
this shit is Elite..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:43 pm

aww....fauk, I know I'm gunna screw this up >n>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: hi   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:08 pm

i maze's cousin..............
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Points Achieved. : 97401

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 am

My IGN is GodlyNemesis, well known as TyroUnknown.
Syien, I dont know why you guys banned me for saying I might quit the guild. So as you did I went out to find more guilds, which suck... You think you can re-Test me, or anyone?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 148311

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:54 am

Rofl Im surprised I caught that when I did I was just gona delete my cookies for this site anyways Tyro this guild sucks Syien is bull shit he disbaned the guild so he can go suck Saitous cock Keep window shoping for anotha guild
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:05 am

Thats Sad, thios guild was really good to begin with. :/
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207231

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Wow...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List   Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Guild Recruiting Waiting List
Page 1 of 1