Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vinz
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
vinz

Points Achieved. : 105209

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 am

Hello Devoted Members,

I would just like to introduce myself. I have been officially cleared to be a Devoted Member by Syien.
My IGN is vinz. I am a guy (Syien thought I was a girl.. i guess because of the female character I fought with geek )
I think this guild has a lot of strong and dependent and organized members and I am glad to be selected to be a part of your group.

Unfortunately I wont be able to get on RF very often this summer. I've got soo many things outside of RF planned (Weddings, Internships, 4th of july family stuff, parties.. ).. but I will try my very hardest to get on when I get the chance. I will however be able to get on the forums at least once a day so I can be active on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297709

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah we all do ( Parties, Etc) But as a member of the Head Council i have to at least be active on the forums as you stated before, So i can answer questions
From members and fulfill my duty as A Head Council. Welcome to Devoted Vinz, We're all glad to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Recruitment.-
Jump to: