Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AriettaStar
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
AriettaStar

Points Achieved. : 121980

Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Empty
PostSubject: Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.    Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 pm

I was playing sonic the hedgehog, where he has a Sword and goes back in time and all that jazz. Anywhozel, i was playing 2 players and i was Shadow.

For people who doesn't know Shadow the Hedgehog, he is an anti-hero of the series to Sonic the hedgehog. He powers is super speed, but he sorta cheats he had these rocket shoes.

AND THATS MY EXO IDEA.

We should have rocket shoes on our feet, that increases our jump power by a gillion and we can jump high, the combos would all be kicking combos.

It's grab would be....ummm...Ever played Super Smash Bros? And you used kirby and he grabed and he SHOOOOOOOTS INTO THE sky and comes crashing down slamming his opponent to the grounds. That would be this exos grab.

His First skill would be like a Super kick Combo, Like yaki you dash in and then when ur caught in the dash it kicks you up into the air and then you know do a big combo then bam.

The Second skills would be a Super high speed ram, where you fly forward ramming into your opoonent sending him flying back.

Thats my idea. Thank you Sonic the hedgehog :3

Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Dezera
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138574

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.    Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 am

omg that sounds awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157824

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.    Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 am

Great idea, although it's never going to happen. It would be considered a "Banned exo" Lol, super high jumps and instense speed. I doubt ogp would make such a thing because there all lazy lol. But it would be cool having those abilities, especially in demo lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208231

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.    Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Yeh god idea Emi even though it sounds like some
kind of hax sht Lolx.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297649

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.    Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Wow i always wanted an exo like that man, Emi that's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208231

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.    Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 am

Syi would want a exo like that...0.o"
Back to top Go down
AriettaStar
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
AriettaStar

Points Achieved. : 121980

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.    Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:25 am

LOl bet he would. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.    Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog Inspired Exo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Exocores? Any ideas-
Jump to: