Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set

Go down 
+4
xXTDoggXx
Yukimoto
ZectecV2
Syi'
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297649

All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Empty
PostSubject: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Basically All Devoted must have a red and black set
to represent the guild in the name of the Black RoseBranch of
the guild Loki leads and Also! In the name of Devoted's true colors which are
black and red.

For males, If you can make a tuxedo that has black and red in it like similar to the suit
Loki wears all the time, Try and compensate if you don't have the Vamp top, if not that then you must
get creative with your black and red Theme, But as I said ALL Devoted must have a signature set that is black and red and be strict on those colors because when people see one of us, they'd recognize the style we wear.

As for the females.. Girls me and Loki want you guys to conjour up a Beautiful set with all the swag you can! It could be a dress pants, But! As for a signature set i'd recommend trying to make it look as professional as you can because you Will! Be keeping these sets for meetings and other activities we Do. They can be worn anywhere but meetings are a Yes!

Arietta and Me are gonna be thinking of different combinations for the Males and she'll be handling
the girls sets she Won't determine What the females wear but she'll bring good ideas of Professional fashions into your minds.

That's all for now, I'll upload a couple of suggestions that the males could wear
and Emi got the females.

Syi outâ„¢
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157824

All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:29 pm

lol good idea, although it will be difficult to complete the boys black/red set. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

Points Achieved. : 115150

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Hmmm shall make one today then.
Good thing I bought the Vamp Top ages ago Wink
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 138330

PostSubject: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 pm

lol...-goes into shop broke-..Nope cant do it T_T
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

Points Achieved. : 129431

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 am

All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Rumble34

Is this good enough???
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 am

No ele take a look at Loki it has to be something like really Black and red Strictly
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:47 am

Well i dont have the Vampire top...
and i don't have astros atm...
i might just trade.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208231

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 am

Lolx, red my favorite color but i like Silver better idk why.
As long as i get to wear my Silver sets as well Cause i am Silver. >=]
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:02 am

Yeah of course JayR
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138574

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:46 am

LOL elegy how is a shirtless man wearing a wizard hat professional?? LMAOO and ill design my own outfit =] i AM like NYC's fashion queen
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:47 am

Do you work in/with a fashion company of some sort..?
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 am

JeanGrey wrote:
LOL elegy how is a shirtless man wearing a wizard hat professional?? LMAOO and ill design my own outfit =] i AM like NYC's fashion queen

Naw, I'll just put the Hanbok Top hahaha
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:59 pm

I was quite serious when I said
that you guys would need These kinds of sets, so get working on it immediately so we can
have our signature looks set.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 am

Oooh, Syi put down that authority decent. =O
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:57 am

shutup syi before i give u a wedgie
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 am

LOLOLOL, Big sis bullying little bro..?
LOL.
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 pm

In terms of Angelz.
Wouldn't it make more sense to wear white, silver or even gold?
o_O Just saying!
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 149311

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 pm

We are DevoteD , not angels lmfao , i think they changed the name , but syi should talk into min dmy idea,about the angelz
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:04 am

Now known as DevoteD~Usually with that little asterisk lol. Our colors we're known for is black and red clothing usually giving off a sort of evil persona Check out my sets ^^
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 am

Remember Syi is Aizen he wanna be a evil Mferr.
Black and red are nice colors, but me and Syi was dressed in like gold the other
day it was nice too.
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:38 am

suuu wuuu?
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Well am fairly new and utterly uninformed xD
I see now >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set   All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Devoted *Must* Have some sort of Professional Black and Red Clothing set
Page 1 of 1