Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Empty
PostSubject: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 pm

So DevoteD Angel since i missed the Espada Challenge for Espada rank Yesterday. I'd feel so Unkown to HATE Well this Post is just telling you guys i will apear in any room but i don't think i will no longer Play RF or Be in This Guild so. "As a Fellow Member of DevoteD i would like to Leave this Guild and might not come back or might come back. It's bin a pleasure to meet you all Especially Syi,Silv,Jean,And TDogg and Tony. So i will see you guys in the Future. IGN:JR3Z Is no longer in the Guild!~ Sad
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 138330

PostSubject: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:21 am

Woke up da next mornin' and all I can remember,
Was takin' shots and tippin' da bartender,
Surrender to da woman, end up bringin' me home,
Cause' she started lookin' better every shot of Patron (Yep)
I jumped up with a devilish grin,
Cause' tonight damn right! I might do it again!

Basically i was drunk last night so i dont have a flyin Fux of an idea about what you talkin about <333 if ya missed the ranking test then request to take them yaself lolz instead of whining saying omg i cant become an espada so ima leave say; im going to take the initiative to show what you guys unfortunatly missed if the rank is that important to ya...anyways i wish ya luck in life and it was both and honor and pleasure to meet ya bruh :3 DUCES
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208231

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 am

LOLOL, Td this kid has been talking quiting weeks ago,
He be btching about some unnecessary sht.
Also i dont think he was going for Espada..0.o"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:33 am

I Decided To Quit RF Not suited for me. I'ved changed if you did'nt notice i don't wanna waste my time playing online no more i needa get a betta life. And this will be my Last Post. Till Then~Jrez
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 am

Hope the best for you, but try not to leave sayin that lol, if you want a better life know how to balence ya time between playin a game, hangin with friends, and work Smile
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

Points Achieved. : 129431

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 am

Goodluck kid!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:10 pm

The Greatest
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

Points Achieved. : 115150

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 pm

I MISSED IT!? T.T
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297649

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:40 pm

No you didn't miss it, I never announced The Espada Testing yet, you still can try for a position in September.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:26 am

lol honestly just think he was tryin to find an excuse to quit, but all the same i hope the best for him
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:02 am

He was btchin about this for the longest..0.o"
He asking should i quit to me and Syi he waz kind of a nuisance
He claimed about unnecessary things me and Syi didnt real care.
But i hope things work out for him...0.o"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.   Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna be the Best? Beast the Best.
Page 1 of 1