Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ricky's Forum Rules.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verukt
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Verukt

Points Achieved. : 106282

Ricky's Forum Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Ricky's Forum Rules.   Ricky's Forum Rules. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:13 am

Here's some simple rule's i guese you guys some how or atleast try to follow lol~,

1) Do NOT post any inappropriate thing's on forum that will offend others.
2) Give other's a chance to tell their idea's ; like an event, you might like it.
3) here's one thats not really a rules on forum... : Do not be cocky or show-off
when winning a guild war, we want our reputation to go up in rumble fighter, be nice,
and ignore those other's who mock us. they'll go no where.
4) Double check before posting things or when replying it might be offensive.
5) You can make fun of other people funny post's, but dont take it to far and start a conflict..
6) Last one..... : Respect each other and HAVE FUN Smile ,

- Ricky ,
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 149371

Ricky's Forum Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricky's Forum Rules.   Ricky's Forum Rules. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:56 am

Verukt who are you , i never heard of ya
Back to top Go down

Ricky's Forum Rules.
Page 1 of 1