Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!

Go down 
+5
JeanGrey
Vulpie
Rimaa
Angelz
Syi'
9 posters

What do you rate these pictures on From Members?
1:Syi
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_lcap58%>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
2:Rook
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_lcap8%>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
3:Joker
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_lcap8%>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
4:Yunfei
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_lcap17%>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
5:Angle
 8% [ 1 ]
6:Vietboilio
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_lcap0%>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7:TheNewTyro
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_lcap0%>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297649

>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Empty
PostSubject: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:21 am

This is the official Post of The Summer Sets! For Being Hawt With Your GF And Yourself.
Post your IGN=In Game Name Here, And Post a pic! Of Your favorite Beach Summer sets! Here! Whoever has the best set voted by me and Forgivness! Will Receive 90 Astros!

Syien & Syiena
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Syien_14

Syien and Wifey
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Syi-ho10

Syien And Syiena Glacier
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Syien_16
Syien & Syiena Moon Lovers
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! My_lov14
Syi, Syiena Devoted
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Syien_17
Sex, With Syiena >.>"She Love duh way i lays the Pipe Down!"
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Sex_wi10
Devoted Pride
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Lol11
Get the F____ Out of my house?
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Lmao12
Your're still here Forgivness? o_O
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Gtfo10
She still wont Stop it?
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Lollll10
She wants My Di** Now Or Later?
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Fux10
[b]Guess i Wont be Dialing "911" Calling The police is no longer an option.

>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Ending10

The Ending Of Syien And Syiena's Fun Exotic, Sexy, Adventure. ;D

Last edited by Syi' on Sun May 23, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Angelz

Angelz

Points Achieved. : 103381

>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Empty
PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Smh .. Opposite! =)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:50 am

DF is this..

I think my eyes are bleeding from looking at/ reading the captions.. Pixel secks now :3?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:44 am

AW DUDE UR FRIKIN SICK COME ON NOW THERE ARE KIDS ON DIS SITE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:49 am

>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Rumble12

datz me rofl ignore the comment on da bottom right hand corner
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 am

LOL.....still random as ever O_O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: screenshots of my old account(Click for full size)   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 pm

CLICK THE PIC FOR FULL SIZE!

>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Rumblefighter0129201019.th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Rumblefighter0126201020.th

>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Rumblefighter0406201016.th

Back to top Go down
Rimaa
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
Rimaa

Points Achieved. : 102447

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Hahaha Trung.
Awesome I'm in two of those pictures ;] So is Ryan ;D.
Back to top Go down
Vulpie
Privaron Angel'
Privaron Angel'
Vulpie

Points Achieved. : 115964

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 pm

i said lick my orangepeel
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138574

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROOK LMAOOOOO

nah for real though bro these captions are sickening
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208231

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 am

Syi, what the fck is wrong with you.
Why do you seem to controle sickening, sexual drama
captions.
Your Pathetic...0.o"
But it kept me amused for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 am

ITS Supposed to be funny LOL!
Back to top Go down
Vulpie
Privaron Angel'
Privaron Angel'
Vulpie

Points Achieved. : 115964

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:13 am

rofl

i said lick my orangepeel
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 am

OrangePeel! LOL! ahaha
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208231

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 am

LOL SYI AND VULP.
Hahaa
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 138330

PostSubject: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:57 am

....Doggie confused ftw :I
Back to top Go down
Passion
Espada No.1
Passion

Points Achieved. : 104752

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 am

>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! RumbleFighter_05312010-234305
>.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! RumbleFighter_06222010-222648

Random sets, not my best imo? x.x;
Back to top Go down
Vietboilio
Espada No.3
Vietboilio

Points Achieved. : 109934

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:38 am

WTHEO!
hellaaaa geyyy ._.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 pm

LOL Syi lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!   >.> This is  the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>.> This is the official Topic Of The Summer Hawt!Ness Post Your hawt Sets!
Page 1 of 1