Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297509

Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Empty
PostSubject: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Very Happy
Howdy, Guys lol. Its Me Syien. Of course i want you guys to tell me what you want more from the guild. And as your leader and
Friend, i will do my best to make it happen. Whether it be events, prizes, Or just fun activities and whatnot. We will we be doing alot more fun activites.
So be sure to tell me what you wanna do. If you want more frequent guild wars or more fights lol! .

Regardless of what you want from me. Im here to give you everything and almost anything u desire. No homo tho -_-. Lol.
we will soon be having tournaments and soon be having Knuckle-Up Round offs! Which is a new event that i've created. Its basically
Just when there are no exo's allowed in a 6 man free for all, stats are allowed and the last man standing at the end of the game,
Wins 150 astros provided BY ME!!!!! How awesome is that? Lol I promise SA Guild Members.... I will Be An outstanding leader and i will
make this guild a much funner place. Juss Give me some time, and let me construct this website to a better foundation than what it is now.

Lol take a look at me getting my azz cheated and beat by an old friend named HAxGoonFgas Btw they are Allies of the guild. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Lol.   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:39 am

Wow I really got my ass Kicked and cheated...He wouldnt have won without 2 panics And A lucky muscle buster
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:23 am

NT Bruh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 am

Hey, whens the event?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Knuckle-Up Roundoffs! Info [GM]Syien   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:23 am

Howdy, The Event Will Be taking place March 15th. Be Prepared for the gruesome challenges you will have to face to receive a prize of 150 astros!
OR MORE. Depending on how your performance is in the All Around KnuckleUp Round-Offs! Get back To Syi For more on this information.

Syien Out'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:57 am

Cool . Im Lookin Forward 2 Dis
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:32 am

yea that ought to be fun and Syien, STOP SAYIN HOWDY
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 am

SAxJoker wrote:
yea that ought to be fun and Syien, STOP SAYIN HOWDY

Let dat niqquh say wut he want 2 >.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:40 am

syien kno i bust him up so he'll listen to meh hehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:55 am

SAxJoker wrote:
syien kno i bust him up so he'll listen to meh hehe

Lmaoo iiqht i see u got him in his place
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 am

hell yea lol
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 am

Dont listen to " Joker" Lol I Will Wash this little Niga Anyday Lol. WE CAN TAKE THIS OUTSIDE YA NOOB YOU 13 year old Scrub
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 am

son. syien u kno u my lil bitch i thrash u any day letz take it outside IMA HAV U ON DA GROUND LIKE ROADKILL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 am

Syi' wrote:
Dont listen to " Joker" Lol I Will Wash this little Niga Anyday Lol. WE CAN TAKE THIS OUTSIDE YA NOOB YOU 13 year old Scrub

GG Owned . lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 am

syien knos he cant do nuttin to me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 am

SAxJoker wrote:
syien knos he cant do nuttin to me

Yu Sound Confident .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 am

kuz i am Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Fail Aaron^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 am

no chris u fail u hoe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 am

No you hobo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:14 pm

IM NOT A HOBO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:10 am

Dude just stop you got pwnd and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:51 am

Yu Both qot Owned GG
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 am

me no get owned chris get owned MAXIMUM PWNAGED
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 am

SAxJoker wrote:
me no get owned chris get owned MAXIMUM PWNAGED

Mhm if u say so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL   Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an Idea Of whats coming for the guild in the future ITS GONA BE COOL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next