Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Tournament in the near future.

Go down 
+2
Syi'
TonyLooney
6 posters

Who do you want to Test you?
1: TonyLooney
Guild Tournament in the near future. Vote_lcap25%Guild Tournament in the near future. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
2: Syi
Guild Tournament in the near future. Vote_lcap50%Guild Tournament in the near future. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
3: Yunfei
Guild Tournament in the near future. Vote_lcap25%Guild Tournament in the near future. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
TonyLooney
Head Council 2
TonyLooney

Points Achieved. : 103638

Guild Tournament in the near future. Empty
PostSubject: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm not sure if Syi let everyone know about the situation regarding the people missing on the rankings but soon we will hold a tournament for guild members to battle it out and see where each of you stand. Along the way we will fill up the Espada rankings (top 10) and change the order as we see fit. Everyone doesn't have to participate its only if you want to show off your skills and be known for it. But first I want to know just how many people are willing to participate, so please let us know. Twisted Evil

Here is the link to the guild rankings if you haven't seen it already: https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net/the-ranking-for-devoted-and-the-tournament-channel-f10/official-table-of-ranking-for-the-devoted-check-here-for-rank-t82.htm

Asides from the Espada rankings, for the other member rankings we are thinking of making an event some day of making you guys fight either me "TonyLooney", YondaiSyien, and Yunfei with 2 of us being present to watch the fights to see if we should raise your ranking or keep them as they are; because some of these ranks may be a little bit off. If you feel that you do not like your current rank then please let us know and we will test you. Who is interested?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 pm

This is Actually a Really good idea Tony, I think this is very valuable to the Tourney, This info can be used well by the members
That want to participate in the upcoming Tourney in June.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Ill make this sticky because it'll be exactly for Upcoming Tourneys and For people who want to Gain rank.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 148931

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 am

Hmm i really dun care who i have to 1on1 cause i'd them all especially syi *EZ* Like Ulqy
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:08 am

Lol Your so sure you'd ez me eh? Brutal? Well we'll have to find out.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207851

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am

All i know is i'm "The Greatest."
Ummm, and i own all?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 pm

interesting shlt here...IGN:MadeInEurope
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 am

LOL I just noticed yunfei got no Votes on the polll , Bruce shoulda voted for you lmao.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 am

Ahahahahahaha !!!1
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 am

Syi' wrote:
Ahahahahahaha !!!(1)

Fail
Back to top Go down
AriettaStar
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
AriettaStar

Points Achieved. : 121600

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 am

Someone tell Brutal to step aside. He isn't the greatest "I'am"

Get it right mate.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:35 am

Haha @ Arietta, GG Brutal.!

Id like to see the two of you fight sometime
Back to top Go down
AriettaStar
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
AriettaStar

Points Achieved. : 121600

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:43 am

You want to see him embarrased. Welll [Streches] ahhhh Sure. >;3
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 am

Haha [b]You guys can set up 1v1's In the 1v1 section i will soon add to the Forum. So give it a shot Emily if you think you can beat Justin(Brutal) THen go right ahead and try!
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138194

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 am

LOL
everyone loves u Niko
but im fine where i am at,just being apart of this family is good enough..i swear i love all of yall =]
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 am

Haha And We all love you to Sis The Devoted Family will prosper under the wing of the HC I promise to you all.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207851

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 am

Umm i'm sorry but....
I'm the Greatest.
Always have been, always will be.
I've seriously been saying this for like 2 yr's now.
gg. >=]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Tournament in the near future.   Guild Tournament in the near future. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Tournament in the near future.
Page 1 of 1