Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*

Go down 
+5
ZectecV2
Passion
Silver
Brutal
Syi'
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297489

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Empty
PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Attention All Devoted ;D
You will also post your results with screenshots here! Try to have these ASAP
This is The Ranking Tournaments Official 1v1 Thread

*Your 1v1's Choices will be given hereCheck back here daily to see your 1v1 to prepare for the upcoming Tournament*

1: Silver Vs Zectec
2: Elegy Vs ZectecV2

Last edited by Syi' on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 149151

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Gl Zec.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208071

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:56 am

I thought i wasn't in the tournament...0.o"
I was only gonna do the Espada fight for
your Espada ranks, =o
Back to top Go down
Passion
Espada No.1
Passion

Points Achieved. : 104592

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:14 am

Me thinks, that's why it has it's own thread, as well as why the name of the thread is... -1v1 'Ranking' tournament-
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:16 am

Silver wrote:
I thought i wasn't in the tournament...0.o"
I was only gonna do the Espada fight for
your Espada ranks, =o

Same I also want to do what silver does.
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157664

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 am

Gl Sil. =]
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 am

The Espada Tournament really isnt a tournament, like the Ranked one, The Espada Fights will be only btw The Current Espada 4.

This ranking tournamnet is to increase rank, So Silv i'd recommend at least trying to fight Zec for a chance to get into the Tournament.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 138170

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 am

Good luck and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:27 am

Ugh, so much work just to get into Espada.
Even though the new comers get into Espada so easily.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:28 am

I think we are havin this tourny to determine that o.O; Anyways just make the ranks so you can prove ur the best instead of saying it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:45 am

Oh believe me, it wasnt easy at All for them to get in. All 3 HC's have to approve of your skills,attitude, Judgement. It's alot man takes dedication which i know you all have.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:46 am

Lol hurray I think i got the additude and judgement..not sure about skill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 am

I think this espada think is a hoax lmao
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:51 am

I believe that OGP is makin fun of me by not lettin anyone on D:<
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:01 am

Lol Df Brute said Espada's are hoaxes, * Espadas Are not Bigfoot/Sasquatch k?* It's the highest rank.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 am

It is teh rawr of teh guild !!! afro
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 am

Okay then Syi, give me a break and let me
1v1 all 3 HC. And you even say " I have such deducation"
Into my rank, i gave you so many ideas about Espada's and such.
And also let me fight in my department, demo.
Cause like i said before, it should really count on how much, we murder in
your department, and you guys alrdy know i'm like a god in demo.
And when i schedule Gw's i only do demo gw's. Why..?
Because thats my "GAURANTEED VICTORY."
And if i fail you then take my Espada rank 0 away from me. =(
Thats how confident i am in my Demo skillz.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 am

Silver Dont over do it, just be paitant Very Happy Rawr~!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:09 am

Yeh i know but, i could have sworn i told Syi.
I'll take on the test of fighting the 3 HC.
It'l be much easier for me.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 am

Well what ever happends i wish you good luck =o
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:11 am

You'll take that test when we say. Give it time, you'll be bored if you achieve everything the guild has to offer in a matter of days. Work towards your desired title.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:12 am

Kewl Very Happy...I still plan on aiming high though =o
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 am

I wont be bored, trust me.
I mean i'd enter it just for fun.
So i can just play around.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:22 am

Silv Said:
Quote :
I wont be bored, trust me.
I mean i'd enter it just for fun.
So i can just play around.

Tsk tsk. From that statement right there Junior, That is why you cannot be an Espada yet. Espada's Are mature and take their role seriously. You'd enter it just for fun? Espadas Are always serious and take judgement seriously. Entering it just for fun, Wouldnt make any point of you being in it at all. To be an Espada You must be mature, Calm, And collected. The other traits ive stated before as well.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 am

Hm..Grandpa listen to me, Put yourself in their situation and then afterwards tell me if you will take it seriously or not :O The ranks were made for a reason. If ya don't make it the first time you will have many different times to try again Very Happy Don't rush and dont front Bruh, besides ya got the skill, now ya just gotta have the additude : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next