Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!

Go down 
+6
Baidoku
Silver
ZectecV2
Elegy
Brutal
Syi'
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297249

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:26 am

Hello,
This is the official Devoted, Tournament which 8 Members will go through prelimaries starting on the 15th of June, Which is how
they would advance to the the Finals which are the members who won the Preliminaries.

You can Join by Pming in Game Via website about your chance to Achieve a Higher rank in the guild.
This Tournament will be taking place on the 20th of this Month, at Demolition Singles. So there wont be any teams.
There will be one scout in the Battles so they will watch all of you play and decide which of you get promoted to the Next State
Of a DevotedAngel.

The Preliminaries Begin On The 15th Be there, it'll be at blacktop where 1v1's Will take place to decide who stands out to be
placed in the Finals of the Tournament.

Have Fun!, I hope the best of you get there and Achieve a Higher ranking.
The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Shaman10
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 am

YES DEMO SINGLES!! My best Smile
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 148911

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 am

Putt meeh in this
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:12 am

Alright Brutal You'll be in the preliminaries
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 am

Dammit, I wont be able to win now that I lost my NANMU Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 pm

this is MadeInEurope...put me in it also
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

Points Achieved. : 129031

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Ohh.. I wanna participate here tongue
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 pm

" To All wanting to Participate, Be there at the Preliminary Exams on the 15th!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Wait I wana participate.
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157424

PostSubject: demo...this will be ez   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:10 pm

i want to participate but i'm not shure about my schedule ._.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 pm

If you all would like to participate, The Preliminary exams are this 15th, which are basically 3 games of scheduled 1v1's between all the members that want to get their ranking increased, In order to make it to the tournament.
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157424

PostSubject: demo...this will be ez   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Can the 1v1s be no stqt fights?? My stats sak that's why lol. lol!
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Yeah, of course no stats that wouldn't be fair to members
that don't have stats. It'll be clean 1v1, be prepared Devoted.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Hmmm im soo gona fail .-.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207831

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:57 am

Eh, sounds okay.
But what about the ones who make Espada (Me of course)
Can Me or We have our own like Squad...0.o"
I kind of basically alrdy have one.
Atleast thats what Jean claims.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 am

You wont be promoted to Espada, you'll have to participate in numerous tournaments before you become An "Espada"

You'll be promoted to the next rank. You can check your rank via the Ranking table in the ranking section.The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Shaman11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 am

Chief, how will we be able to join in......is there a schdule for all this
will there be an Announcment on the SPEAKERS :O
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:43 am

Yes Justin lol, There will be an announcement when i host the preliminaries tommorrow, You join this So called"Exam"
By Entering on the website, if you're interested in joining the exams Pm Me in game via website.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Participate   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:07 pm

IGN: M4sterkiller I would like to particpate,Niko Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Baidoku
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
Baidoku

Points Achieved. : 104949

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

Points Achieved. : 114750

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Darn I missed it T.T
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 am

Nah man you didn't missed it, Right now we're gathering our members for the Tournament/Preliminaries, So post here if you care about your ranking as a Devoted Member.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:51 am

Sighh i'll post AGAIN for like the 3rd friggen time lmfao Im in this lololo
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

Points Achieved. : 114750

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 am

Sweet! In that case I'm interested =D
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207831

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 am

Syi you already know i'm in i got to get my well Deserved rank as Espada 6 or 4.
And also get my Squad which i pretty much already obtained.
>=]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next