Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!

Go down 
+6
Baidoku
Silver
ZectecV2
Elegy
Brutal
Syi'
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 137950

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:56 am

I have a positive feeling im not involved with this so...DOGGIE DANCE IN A CORNER FTW !!!!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207851

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 am

You can be accepted in this tournament, Td.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:20 am

Not good enough lol, not gonna embarrass my self Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:22 am

Stop playing yourself you'll own, you prolly can make Espada.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:24 am

Lol i don't like to fight when the odds are against me Very Happy, besides even if i could i would have by now, you know that grandpa ^^
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 am

Lol.......It takes time to ascend to the Espada Rank, Dont worry about it now just have fun and Keep ranking up k?
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 am

I'd have to disagree, with that "It takes time to ascend to the Espada ranks"
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:09 am

Explain more please Grandpa i see what Syi is sayin but i wanna see how you defend your statement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:14 am

Noissap, the current Espada 1 prolly hasn't even been in the guild
for 1 week.
Enough said.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:15 am

Wow didnt know that...sorta sad now o.o
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 am

She's been in another guild with me in the past. She made the rank because of her Judegement, Point of view, Skill, And Determination.
Also because of her abilities to Judge things. This is rare for this to happen, As for the others it's been awhile and their not even full Espadas yet. If you take a look at the ranks they are Numberless right now, That's the worst an predicament An Espada Can be in, There numbers will be given out after they have their battles.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:22 am

Cool should be interesting when the Espada's have their fight ^^ Cant wait to see :O
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:52 am

I remember always owning AznMasterz in demo though. >=]
Yeh it should be interesting the fight for Espada's rank why you
think i wanted to be in it..?
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:54 am

Hmm..Silver i sorta realized that i'm gonna start tryin to be an Espada too...so along the way we may have to fight :O...Should be interesting ^^
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 am

Yeh Td, thats a good idea you can make Espada.
Because if Syi or me or any of the HC not recruiting anymore
and they about to set the rankings your prolly definently wana of the 10 or 11
that can be Espada.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm

I guess we will see this month ^^ Cant wait :3
Back to top Go down
SleepyShadow
Privaron Angel'
Privaron Angel'
SleepyShadow

Points Achieved. : 112256

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Im going to win no joke....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3