Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild

Go down 
+10
SleepyShadow
ZectecV2
Yukimoto
Danz
Silver
Elegy
Brutal
vinz
Syi'
JeanGrey
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138174

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Empty
PostSubject: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:48 am

im TIRED of these immature little rook guild members,talking all sexual to me and stuff while im in game,its funny at first,but then its desperate and annoying
..im 19 you guys are like 13 stop it..
Memebers responsible for this complaint include:
xSilverr and his squad he rolls with -__-
whos tryna be in the mature side of the guild with me? Zest is already pre-approved
Join my armyyyy =]
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297249

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:42 am

Sis You already know im with ya Army/Squad!
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
vinz
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
vinz

Points Achieved. : 104749

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:04 am

I'm in..

I'm 22 and have a girlfriend so you won't be hearing any harassment from me... is it bad that I still play video games at 22? lol I think if i make a decent living and play video games in my free time.. its all good.
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:58 am

Add me In game Vinz and yea bro so far its me u vinz and Zest.. =]
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 148911

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 am

Hahah , you know im down , lmao silver is a pedo ahahha
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

Points Achieved. : 129031

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Oh JeanGrey.. I'm in xSilverr's squad but I don't talk like crap about that ...just so u kno Smile
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207831

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 am

Okay first of all it was obviously a joke, all i really do is say hi to you whenever i see you online and in rooms tell you to join me on my team if possible which i do to ALL
my good friends and guildies, dont believe me ask anyone. I'd admit sometimes in a room i'll mess with you cause its a bit amusing the way you react and call me ez and such.
Oh gosh and i'm 15, how ignorant can you get to just asume my age like that and i'm alot more mature than you may believe.
But i mean like this post is completely unreasonable, your response is also unnecessary they way you single me out
"xSilverr and his squad" Lawlx my so call "squad" dont even say anything to you hardly if i recall correctly.
And i dont even speak much at all. So i think your over exaggeration and hyperboles are bit immature
for your age atleast. Oh yeh and please use your vocabulary in a correct use of term Ms. 19 year old.
So Ummm so yeah....gg?
Lolx

Last edited by Silver on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danz
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
Danz

Points Achieved. : 102142

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Just WoW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Such a long post and long use of words just that makes my head hurt , LA class all over again lmao. Ahahah
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:54 am

Yunfei wrote:
Brutal wrote:
Such a long post and long use of words just that makes my head hurt , LA class all over again lmao. Ahahah
Reminds me of Bruce. Only he told me one time that the way he learned how to read was to practice his words and deldo himself every time he tried to read over it. And for harder, more complex words, he uses a larger deldo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

! stop comparing me to him x,x Stop mentioning Deldos bro really wdf?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:17 am

Lol >.> You two (Brutal) (Yun) Are one of a kind Haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Lol i agree, and im in, im 19 o.o there are a ton of immature kids on the game now. I have seen a whole room barrage this one chick that happened to stumble into the room with sexual comments . kinda harsh, the most i heard was "HEY LOOK! BEWBS!"
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Syi' wrote:
Lol >.> You two (Brutal) (Yun) Are one of a kind Haha

Sorry Niko , im not like him imdabes . :]
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 am

Yeh, i've seen people do that to a random female characters that seems to
appear in the room, they just go crazy over a random pixel characer they dont even know,
it's like wow is all this commotion necessary...?
It's like they never seen a girl in real life before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: creepy   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am

whats creepy is that what you think is a chick can verry well be a guy in disguise. all it costs to be a girl is 5k lol.

its ridiculous. I know people that use the girl characters that use the female characters for their stats, or because they simply liked the outfit. But only bad part is that they dont tell anybody what they really are

and beggars use girl characters to entice ...guys..like..how low do you have to be to be enticed by that lol. just pixels man

one of my long time friends that MADE ME BELIEVE so hard that she was a girl..but she was a he. found that out a year after she left the game with that character! XD

ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Yeh thats a fact right there.
Lolx thats some sht though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Silver wrote:
Yeh thats a fact right there.
Lolx thats some sht though.

damn right its some sht. very confusing. lol

my friend was like "DUDE! YOU DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A GUY?! OMG YOUR STUPID AS HELL!!" JESUS lol

not my fault...after that i just dont believe who people say they are unless they got proof. and still its hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 am

Lolx, your fcked up bro.
I actually believe what people say, but not as gullible.
It also depends as well.
Lolx but it's almost like your paranoid in your own different way.
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 am

whoooa,yea i have every right to assume your age becuase u act just like a little 15 year old immature virgin,like come on have u ever seen a vagina in real life,Fux would u ask me over a GAME "is your pussy fat jean","how big are your boobs" like your soo disgusting,and you know my brother owns the guild and u ask ME that of all people,like come on YOU grow up and first and dont try to switch it around like im the bad guy, because if i took screenshots im PRETTY sure YOU would get banned not I...tell me how im wrong in this situatuion and i swear to god i will give EVERYONE in this guild 1000 astros
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 am

JeanGrey wrote:
whoooa,yea i have every right to assume your age becuase u act just like a little 15 year old immature virgin,like come on have u ever seen a vagina in real life,Fux would u ask me over a GAME "is your pussy fat jean","how big are your boobs" like your soo disgusting,and you know my brother owns the guild and u ask ME that of all people,like come on YOU grow up and first and dont try to switch it around like im the bad guy, because if i took screenshots im PRETTY sure YOU would get banned not I...tell me how im wrong in this situatuion and i swear to god i will give EVERYONE in this guild 1000 astros

DId he really say that LOL? LMAO LMAO LMAO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ima bag on him for that.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Admin

I actually Dont approve or appreciate The way Silv's been talking to my sister.
First of all Jr, Dont approach my sister in that manner even over a game, I mean seriously i can understand if your just playing around,
But all of those immature, Unorthodox Unnecessary Comments on here Were unacceptable.

>.> I'd really appreciate it if you didn't come at her that way Bro, I mean go ahead "Bag" Her if you will,
But dont take it overboard, I mean i cant stop the Game from coming out of you, but just remember when your asking Jean

"Hey Jean..Is your Pum pum fat In real life"? Remember Oh crap Syi wouldnt like that.
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm

served/GG/pwned
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

Points Achieved. : 114750

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Wasn't gonna randomly jump into this but.. 1000 astros.. hm...
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 am

Lol haha.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 am

OWNED GG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next