Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild

Go down 
+10
SleepyShadow
ZectecV2
Yukimoto
Danz
Silver
Elegy
Brutal
vinz
Syi'
JeanGrey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 pm

JeanGrey wrote:
chill im ugly -____-

if thats you in the picture for your avatar i highly doubt it. my girlfriend says shes ugly and everyother girl i know says the same. I wish i could smack some sense into them and make them realize how beautiful they really are. You think too less of yourself lol. sunny
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297249

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:31 am

RIGHT!!!!!! Man So many of my "Girl" Friends Emphasis on the friends tell me

Girl1: Hey Niko.....I feel so ugly i mean so many of my friends look better than me...I have so many flaws such as pimples etc.

Niko: Hey (Girl1) It's alright trust me your even more beautiful than you know alot of girls think they're ugly but they fail to see the Good things and good features in themselves ;D
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207831

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 am

Lies i never got gg'd.
Your not viewing it properly.
View it has adult fued or on a professional standard.
Pretend your like a Judge viewing this.
Tch i never lose arguments, i'm a professional debator.
Seriously speaking.
^.^
I'm to good with Words.
Back to top Go down
iEatMuffinsk
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
iEatMuffinsk

Points Achieved. : 104309

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:55 pm

LOLL
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 137930

PostSubject: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:33 am

Welp i wish yall luck on this dispute cause i got no idea what to say o.O;; I guess i am immature aswell..Oh well I can only be me :V Silver good Luck, Jean...Dont kill him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207831

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:37 am

Wow this sht is like 400 yr's old...0.o"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:45 am

Jean Wrote: served/GG/pwned.
lol! lol! lol! lol! ROFL!!!!!!
Jean Wrote: I'm ugly, pshh LIES.
Niko-IKR even my girlfriend says "omg i'm so ugly" i was like O.O THEN WHY THE "F" SHOULD I DATE YOU THEN? lol!
Back to top Go down
Akigou
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Akigou

Points Achieved. : 114517

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 am

Im 14 and i was taught to respect girls =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3