Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild

Go down 
+10
SleepyShadow
ZectecV2
Yukimoto
Danz
Silver
Elegy
Brutal
vinz
Syi'
JeanGrey
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 pm

yeah i didnt seem to notice that part of the story earlier.

still interested in that 1000 astros lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207851

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:51 pm

What..? I could have sworn you said i acted like a 13 yr old immature virgin..?
Okay so now i act like a 15 yr immature virgin, thats what you claim atleast.
Oh i did say if her "vagina was fat" but that was all, i didn't say anything about her breasts.
Thats only thing i said. I wouldn't ask you how big your breasts are. Even if it was a joke.
Avoiding the me ever seeing a vagina or being a virgin or not, i mean its kind of unnecessary.
Oh and technically you are kind of wrong because you continuously insulted me and
degrading me. I mean like half of the things you say, Lolx pretty much all the things you say.
You dont know at all, by the way there false statements. I'd appreciated if you stop with this unnecessary
behavior and hopefully we can communicate on a professional level and resolve this conflict.
I'd like to conversate like we use to..?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Lol Hopefully she'll respond with a positive outlook on things.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138194

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 pm

...forget it,cuz your not gunna apologize and admit your wrong..and YES i do joke alot but i never talk about anything sexual,i know my boundaries in respects to the guild and guildmates..and obviously u dont
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:04 am

-Sighs-.....0.o"
Oh wait i didn't apologize..?
I could have sworn i did...0.o"
The laptop and site haxed me..?
Anyways my apologies for the inapropriate comment i made....0.o"
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157444

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Lol, this is f-KING hilarious. 200+ Views, a conflict that is least likely to be resolved and meaningless comments. Man, i almost forgot that basically this whole post reflects on Sexual harrassment LOL (TITS/VAJJ's) GG!!
Back to top Go down
SleepyShadow
Privaron Angel'
Privaron Angel'
SleepyShadow

Points Achieved. : 112256

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Lol Zec calm down dude.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Lol well it is a serious matter. that needs to be handled.
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157444

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:39 am

SleepyShadow wrote:
Lol Zec calm down dude.
This comment goes to the "Meaningless" category.
Back to top Go down
AriettaStar
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
AriettaStar

Points Achieved. : 121600

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:18 am

So can i rape you? Im 20 >:3
Back to top Go down
AriettaStar
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
AriettaStar

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:58 am

Yun with the times.

Ppl want rape now. xD
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:59 am

Hahahah I always hear people saying "Come Rape! Me" I'm like Wdf? I thought Rape wasnt supposed to be wanted lol.
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 am

LOL ok ladies and gentleman it is officially over silver and i are kinda cool now..he said sorry and that was all i asked
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:08 am

Wdf thats all you asked, i was suppose to say sorry in the firs reply i made
I swear i got haxed..0.o"
I would have apologized sooner if you didn't delete me on Rumble Fighter Lolx.
But i'm relieved that your alright now.
Whats ths situation with rape, isn't it also called rhape when your too younger
and the partner to old..?
=O
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 am

Lol....I beleve it is man, Rhape/Rape dunno what the difference is. =/
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 am

LOL! I dunt think kid's can come and see what we're discussing right now haha.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 am

Lolx, well i use to get raped in school.
Only by girls though...0.o"
But i had no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 148931

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:48 am

-Covers My eyes
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm

ok so this is the MOST replied too and most viewed topic in the guild..
once they read "Author:JeanGrey"
they were all "omfg jean the queen,what wisdom can she bless me with today"

i mean its just part of being awesome =]
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 148931

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:25 pm

JeanGrey wrote:
ok so this is the MOST replied too and most viewed topic in the guild..
once they read "Author:JeanGrey"
they were all "omfg jean the queen,what wisdom can she bless me with today"

i mean its just part of being awesome =]

Leme tell you what happen they saw the topic then when they saw the topic they saw the like profile picture thats why this is most viewed if you know what I mean >.> Silverr visits this page 24/7
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Lolx Jean.
Lies Brute they're so much views and replies because they notice
that i posted and replied, plus i get people to view it.
You know i am The Greatest why wouldn't people view this topic.
Back to top Go down
AriettaStar
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
AriettaStar

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:43 pm

ok So i aint going to get my rape aye? =c sad face. new thread.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:01 am

Ahahahahah Man Silv gets GG'ed Most of this topic That's why it was so friggin Funny
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:22 am

chill im ugly -____-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild   Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bout to start my own branch for the elder/mature members of the guild
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next