Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Devoted" Apparel, And Code of Conduct Official Thread Made by Syi'.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297509

"Devoted" Apparel, And Code of Conduct Official Thread Made by Syi'. Empty
PostSubject: "Devoted" Apparel, And Code of Conduct Official Thread Made by Syi'.   "Devoted" Apparel, And Code of Conduct Official Thread Made by Syi'. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:24 am

Oi Devoted, Here is the Code of Conduct For the guild.

1: Show an Attitude that People wouldn't be Disgusted by, Speak formally around Proper people.
2: After guild wars are over, Show proper Sportsmanship, And Respect to the other guild.
3:This guild by all means do not tolerate hacking of any kind.
4: If you are asked what guild you are in, Represent your guild well in the Name of "Devoted".
5: If you feel any way towards Any of the leaders of "Devoted" You can PM them In game, via Website.
6: On the website, Do not spam Or Talk about hacking of any sort Thank you very much.
7: Our Creed, Is " An Angel Never goes back on his word, Lives to serve their god, Earn what we Deserve, The Word we never go back on.
8: Once a Guild war is accepted, and approved it cannot be avoided.
9: "Loyalty to the guild above all Others".

This is the Code of Conduct for the Devoted'Angelz.

Now for the Apparel of the Infamous Devoted'.!

"Devoted" Apparel, And Code of Conduct Official Thread Made by Syi'. Devote12

This is how most of us should dress, Mostly. Here are some Selections of "Devoted's" Clothing.

1: Raiden Hat's All Colors
2: Hairs: Dark Flash, White Flash Etc, Sinister hairs, And Event hairs.
3: Clothes: If you are not in a room where you do not need to Stat Stack, Then Dress as my picture above.
Or something in that manner, Or more i will be posting soon.
4: Eyes: The Signature Eye of "DevotedAngelz" Are The Dark Eyes and Omni eyes Signifying that we
are Gods Without Pupils meaning We "See" Without End. We Can look past any 360 degree Obstacle.
5: Like me, I think you guys should instead of statting all the time, Should Dress to impress.
6: Our signature Exocores are "Magma Destroyer" "Devils Shadow" " And Invincible fist"

That's All for now Until i edit again Syi Out

"Devoted" Apparel, And Code of Conduct Official Thread Made by Syi'. Devote14
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net

"Devoted" Apparel, And Code of Conduct Official Thread Made by Syi'.
Page 1 of 1