Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!

Go down 
+6
Baidoku
Silver
ZectecV2
Elegy
Brutal
Syi'
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Resentment
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
Resentment

Points Achieved. : 103124

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:58 am

Im in. >_>
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 am

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 4-2610

We're gathering Our members as of now, So far we have close to the amount to Commence the Tournaments Preliminaries.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157444

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 pm

I should be fighting you Brut :] but Syi here takes too long it's almost the 20th Lol
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

Points Achieved. : 129051

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm in!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 am

Let me JOIN!!!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:54 pm

DF SYIEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME I SAID I WAS IN!! I WAS ONLINE WITH YOU TOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 pm

We didnt start man o_O We're just gathering the members, Your're still in it
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 207851

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 am

Eh i'm to lazy for this....0.o"
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 am

Lol Silv, We're almost done gathering enough members. So try and bare with me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 am

Eh......Syi is it over? I really want my rank up more....If it's over Plz lemme fight some one to Rank me up Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:23 am

No it isnt over yet man, We're almost done gathering our members
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 am

Just save me the trouble and make me Espada 6 or 4.
You know you want to.
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:40 pm

idc about my rank i only want to participate so i can own u all :] it's best to hide your skiillllzz....so you can suprise the higher ranks muhahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Doesnt matter Zec your gonna be in my squad anyways right..?
Back to top Go down
Baidoku
Menos Angel.
Menos Angel.
Baidoku

Points Achieved. : 104969

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 am

Am I in this?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 am

Yeah Bai, sure you can Definitely Be in it bro, You've already signed up for it.
So We'll be having it soon The HC Are just trying to get organized at the moment.
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Yo sil, we need to pick a 4th member... I say it should be one that we play with...(Noone)

Syi, post the 1v1s ASAP when you guys are finished deciding matches.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 am

Yeh man i'm working on it.
I was thinking about getting Noii= Noissap
or Emi=EmilyLi in it but they're Espada's too Lolx.
But Syi has been doing tryouts all day yesturday
I know SemiColon is a guild teammate i play against her
or with her often. Its been a while since i seen her though.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 am

Hmm I seem to have most of the members who wont to participate in this tournament for ranking.

I'll be posting the 1v1's this evening.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Alright then sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 148931

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Leme own silver pls.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 pm

I dont think i'm gonna be in the tournament,
Brute. Lolx.
Back to top Go down
Elegy
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Elegy

Points Achieved. : 129051

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Don't give me a pro one Surprised
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Why you scuured..?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Guys this is the official Post for the 1v1's i'll be making soon Check the Tournament section it'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!   The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Ranking "Devoted" Tournament 8 Members allowed in this Month's!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next