Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*

Go down 
+5
ZectecV2
Passion
Silver
Brutal
Syi'
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157884

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 am

Syi' wrote:
Silv Said:
Quote :
I wont be bored, trust me.
I mean i'd enter it just for fun.
So i can just play around.

Tsk tsk. From that statement right there Junior, That is why you cannot be an Espada yet. Espada's Are mature and take their role seriously. You'd enter it just for fun? Espadas Are always serious and take judgement seriously. Entering it just for fun, Wouldnt make any point of you being in it at all. To be an Espada You must be mature, Calm, And collected. The other traits ive stated before as well.

Ouch, he told you lol!

I'm not that mature but when it comes to a proffesional conversation i always try my best to speak in a formal manner O_O
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297709

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 am

Exactly as TD said, Well put. Silv should get the gist of what i've been telling him.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208291

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:31 am

I am very calm and collected, alway.
And just because i stated, " for fun" or it would be fun.
Doesn't mean i'm not serious, i mean like i'm a fighter in rl.
A martial artist, fighting is for to me and probably always will be.
And i mean a tournament is suppose to be fun, it is a fighting game you know
which is fun, am i wrong..?
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 138390

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 am

Lol idk how to respond to that i am an artist and a boxer irl i dunno what a martial artist thinks Very Happy Grandpa if ur that serious then i shall cheer you on Very Happy Goold Luck :3
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157884

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 am

Your not wrong, maybe Syi thought of "Fun" as in you don't care and just want to mess around. afro
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 am

I always speak on professional standards, this is the way
i usually speak even in rl.

So your saying i can't challenge to HC to be Espada.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 am

Yeah i box to professionaly. We'll have to evaluate you Silv, try and spend more time with the HC"s and never forget to give off the right Look and attitude to the HC's We are always watching and will creep on you like Santa Claus on Xmas eve.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 am

Yeh, i think thats what he though of what i ment by "Fun."
But you see i'm a debator and my arguments never fail.
I dont disagree or argue if i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:36 am

Thats right Syi, if i ever see you in rl i challenge you to a fight on the spot.
And i alwyas fight with a HC guess who that HC is..?
=O
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:38 am

Who is it? and Silv i'd lay your little As* down on your sidewalk pavement.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:47 am

It's you azs hole, you know what i'm capable of,
especially in my department i mean i lead 3 straight gw.
And Syi you must not unerderstand the amazement of my speed.
You wont even touch me 4 punches in 1 sec 3 kiks in 2 secs maybe less.
I'll round house kik you in the neck sooooo clean soooooooo fcking decent i mean like
what else can i say..?
ggz.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:49 am

Man how tall are you o_O, Are you frail? How long you been fighting? I been boxing for 8 years ._. How long've you did yours?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:55 am

I've been practicing fighting
since i was 5 yr's old.
Did my first class when i was 8.
But yah you know me and you always play together.
Just watch when i get the other laptop, ima start
ggz everyone.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:57 am

Man you'd get trashed if you fight me man. I'm 6'5 220 Lbs. Boxing class: HeavyWeight, Your probably like a Welterweight or something. I dunno if you can fight, I cant say much because i've never seen you fight.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:58 am

Usually I am fun loving and all that crap but lemme say this now...Stop this bull shit now, its a game no need to bring real life into it..KAY I GOT ME A TACO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:02 am

Hahaa i can say this, your literally twice my weight.
and i'm about 5'9.
But let me tell you this, i know some much techniques and fighting styles,
including a couple scrolls that are in rumble fighter.
my speed is to unpredictable. But you are 17
Watch when i hit 17, i'll ggz everyone no one will take me on.
Muhuhaahhaha

Last edited by Silver on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:03 am

-sigh-..nvm i give up, do whatever have fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:05 am

Lol We're just talking/conversating Doggy k?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 am

Yah sure if ignore my replies...0.o"
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:15 am

Stupid arguement is more like it -.- Really annoying me :I more annoying is the fact that i still cant get on >Razz
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138634

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:17 am

ok LET ME stop this before it turns into jean vs kero..
1.Silver has a point because the young boy really does pwn at demo..HARD...Honestly,thats his forte
2.Bro i understand your point about maturity which brings us back to the "boobs incident",silver does need to control his toungue sometimes
3.However silver maned up and apologized to me,which takes alot to do in my opinion and mature.

4.and honestly bro the new people DO get into espada kinda quick..sometimes u gotta let people start from the bottom up,Silver is a veteran so treat him like one

5.Brutal...im waiting for it -___-
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 149371

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:18 am

GG.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 am

Man im bored, no rf = nothing to do..girlfriend away for the summer so all i got to do is play rumble, fight someone, or smoke somethin D: OR EAT but i dont want anything other then a taco which i can get atm..life is unfair T_T
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 149371

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 am

Waow i brought silver into this guild can I get some props? lololol andd yeah Silverr ima tell you Being C0cky , Arrogant, selfish*&ignorant takes you no where in life.Word of advice
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:21 am

LOL THANK YOU JEAN, I FCKING LOVE YOU
OMG.
You see i never lose argument when i argue.
Ugh ty Jean i really appreciate it.
ggz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next