Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*

Go down 
+5
ZectecV2
Passion
Silver
Brutal
Syi'
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 138390

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:21 am

Thats the additude that got ya into it grandpa =o
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208291

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:22 am

Brute i'm only one thing of what you just stated,
and that might be only arrognant.
and plus your pretty much describing yourself.
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 149371

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:22 am

Jeann and where you said :Jean vrs kero: how would you feel if kero saw this and an arguement started who would she say started it ,-,
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 am

Me Next !!! i wanna know whats wrong with me =o
Back to top Go down
Brutal
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Brutal

Points Achieved. : 149371

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 am

K , ty , dont have time to argue with you today >.>
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:25 am

Seriously i wanna know what my faults are :I
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 am

Brute, i'm not trying to argue with you.
But it's true what i've said,
there's no way never in this world me being ingorant.
I'm to omniscience.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297709

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:45 am

Well They got that rank, We were in a guild with each other a while back, They showed above average skill. They aren't Espadas right now, Some of them may get knocked down to Privaron Angel or Privaron Espada. I wont speak of Espadas much until the Espada Fight which will take place soon.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:55 am

Wow i think you just implied that i'm average.
Thats a first someone ever in 3 yr's told me i'm average.
Even though that wasn't directly stated, you have destroyed my
pride.
I think i'm done....
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:57 am

Hush Silver, how do you think I feel ?? lol you have a greater chance then me and he implied that ur average so imagine what i must be Razz
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138634

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 am

Brutal wrote:
Jeann and where you said :Jean vrs kero: how would you feel if kero saw this and an arguement started who would she say started it ,-,

nahhh i wasnt trying to start i comparing to the dispute to it lol,although she probably would have seen it as an insult LOL
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138634

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 am

i swear to god niko..if silver quits the guild cuz of you...i wont let u live it down -__-

Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 am

It's alright Jean i'm not gonna quit.
I appreciate it, though.
Thanks for sticking up for me.
Lolx the update is too pro, but dayum this crappy laptop...0.o:"
Not getting meh good laptop back until Friday.
Which is bullsht wdf that old man doing, he's gone for 1 week exactly.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 am

Lolx, yeh Td i know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:54 am

Yea Exactly >Razz !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yukimoto
Mod
Mod
Yukimoto

Points Achieved. : 115210

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:30 am

I love how this has turned from a 1v1 Ranking Tournament Thread/List, to a 4-5 page conversation. Geezus. By the time my name appears (hope it does) with my opponent it'll be on page 13 -.-
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297709

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:36 am

Check back to the first page to check your 1v1's.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 am

Still says the same thing D:<
Back to top Go down
Akigou
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Akigou

Points Achieved. : 114977

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 am

Havent silver actually fight in a while.. its gonna be a good game
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Attend Espada Tournament.   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 am

Greeting Fellow Devoed Espadas,Members. I am posting this reply is because Syi, I would like to participate for the 'Espada Ranking Tourny'. If could i would apreciate it. Btw Silver plz Quit the Arguing and you too Niko. And it does'nt matter of how many years you take the damn boxing class or martial or w/e..Etc. It always depend on how you fight your attitude and the spd,str,Athlectism + A close eye to eye . And Jean as The HC sis [Syi] i would not argue with you.Also silv plz be patient and be ready to fight the [HC] for the title. Also as said said "Fun". Plz don't put it up again, Espada are the most highly rank of the Guild and if you say Fun. That really mean your not wurth the tittle and never will. For what i think of Espada is you y have to take things very seariously because if you don't you will Embaress of Guild. But and the Title. So plz Understand And that all for my speech. Fist is nothing Words are something. Now we shall me at the Tourny. I shall Dismiss
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:05 pm

Ummm who the fck is this kid..?
Coming out of nowhere telling me sht that he doesnt even understand.
Me and Syi was joking with the whole martial arts, and plus we fighters thing its what we do son.
People always get competetive.
And as i stated before its a game saying -fun- doesnt mean your not serious,
your suppose to think its fun if its not then why would you play..?
And just because Jean is the leaders sister you dont give her special treatment.
Whats wrong with this kid saying things like this...?
What kind of ignorance is this..?
This should be amusing i want to read what else he has to say.
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

PostSubject: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 pm

When in doubt..Fight it out...but save it for the tourney...Lol yet another guy who wants the old lady...Jeez Angela ur tearing this game apart Razz
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:50 pm

LOL.
Good one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 am

Yo Silv it me JR3Z who you thinking you talking to?
Back to top Go down
Akigou
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Akigou

Points Achieved. : 114977

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:49 am

M4sterwii wrote:
Greeting Fellow Devoed Espadas,Members. I am posting this reply is because Syi, I would like to participate for the 'Espada Ranking Tourny'. If could i would apreciate it. Btw Silver plz Quit the Arguing and you too Niko. And it does'nt matter of how many years you take the damn boxing class or martial or w/e..Etc. It always depend on how you fight your attitude and the spd,str,Athlectism + A close eye to eye . And Jean as The HC sis [Syi] i would not argue with you.Also silv plz be patient and be ready to fight the [HC] for the title. Also as said said "Fun". Plz don't put it up again, Espada are the most highly rank of the Guild and if you say Fun. That really mean your not wurth the tittle and never will. For what i think of Espada is you y have to take things very seariously because if you don't you will Embaress of Guild. But and the Title. So plz Understand And that all for my speech. Fist is nothing Words are something. Now we shall me at the Tourny. I shall Dismiss

Um Rf is a game just because Its a guild doesnt change the fact that ur suppose to have fun?
Taking things a bit to far.

Can u put me in a 1v1 Syi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next