Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*

Go down 
+5
ZectecV2
Passion
Silver
Brutal
Syi'
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208291

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 am

Oooh Jrez, dont get coky with me, i mean
liek everything you said was wrong...0.o"
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297709

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:17 am

The tournament is almost planned out bare with me, For your long waiting..
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:21 am

Gosh why is EveryBody now is telling me i'm wrong, Gosh ok ok O.o"". Silv i will be cocky >XD. Btw Syi when is the tournament ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:28 am

It will be soon probably in July.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Lolx be cocky then.
I dont mind. >=]
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Just dont be to cocky it's not a good look on yourself bro o_O But definitely be Confident.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Yoo Syi make the avatar pictures bigger plox.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Not sure if i can but i'll try to : o
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Yeh cause you cant even see the words on my avatar picture.
Lolx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*   Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention Devoted! The 1v1's for Ranking Tournament Will be Posted here *Sticky*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4