Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

F.A.Q For Devoted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297709

F.A.Q For Devoted Empty
PostSubject: F.A.Q For Devoted   F.A.Q For Devoted Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:54 am

Here's a little information for visitors or people interested in the guild~

1-
Q: Who are you?
A: We are a Upcoming Guild thats been alive for 2 Years. ...
Real Answer: Devoted is an uprising guild with great potential and numerous possibilities. We offer you a chance to prove yourself to the Rumble fighter Community in making this a better place There are Tons! of things that you can Possibly contribute to The Foundation. Devoted Offers numerous Opportunities In proving yourself, We have fighters that will not only stand by your side but will Always have your back! Devoted will always compete in its share of Guild wars and Events, We're more than just your average guild that mindlessly Challenges other guilds without considering the fact of Organization. Now we offer you a chance to hop on board and join the fight…as a Devoted!

2-
Q: Who do I contact if I need to ask further questions or detail not stated here?
A: Syien,Noissap, Vietboilio and Need ! You may contact us in the forums or in game.

3-
Q: Who's the leader of your guild?
A: Syien

4-
Q: Why should I join?
A: Devoted provides you with many opportunities To meet People that might share the similar interests as your own, We really encourage you to step aside from Rumble fighters Fast paced and -All The time- Playing. We have varying Experts who are adept with their skills who will help you hone you own, So that you may enhance your battle skills and any other skills you may have !So why not join? You'd be glad ya did after you spend time with the DevotedAngelz.
F.A.Q For Devoted Espada18
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net

F.A.Q For Devoted
Page 1 of 1