Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Developing a Demo/Battle team.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Developing a Demo/Battle team. Empty
PostSubject: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Hello Fellow Devoted Angel Member. As this title says it all, i want to make a Demo/Battle team. And if you wanna join plz Post here and i will see about it....JR3Z Out~.

IGN:JR3Z Cool
Back to top Go down
JeanGrey
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
JeanGrey

Points Achieved. : 138434

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 pm

u nice??
Back to top Go down
xXTDoggXx
Espada No.4
xXTDoggXx

Points Achieved. : 138190

PostSubject: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Hell i'm up for it Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm

jean: Lol naw i am as nooby lol! Of coursei'm nice you could ask Doggie =D.

TDogg your in Very Happy we need 2 more people....

Btw Jean if i'm not nice how did i made your brother rage quit on Koth? (Not being mean).
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157684

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Thats good, get a team then we could friendly guild war. Squad 1 Legacy or idk vs. Yours lol :]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:46 am

That was what i was exacly thinking about Zec lol you read my mind -.- Stalker! LOL jk Yea ikr we could friendly gw each other more fun..
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208091

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:53 am

Woah. Syi said you can have your own squad..?
=O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:51 am

No but i don't need his permission, What really i need his permission just to make a Squad? If jean is Joining she could tell him evetually Syi will notice don't you think so silv...? Or you just don't want us to make a Squad and let you guys live it out? Lol (NOT BEING MEAN). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZectecV2
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
ZectecV2

Points Achieved. : 157684

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 am

M4sterwii wrote:
you just don't want us to make a Squad and let you guys live it out? Lol (NOT BEING MEAN). Very Happy

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 am

Lol Zec Cool
Back to top Go down
Silver
Privaron Espada
Privaron Espada
Silver

Points Achieved. : 208091

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 am

No, its that you cant just make a guild if the Guild Leader
doesnt feel like your qualified Lolx.
Thats all you can just be like i'm going to make a guild, and the leader doesnt know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 am

Well i mean it not a Guild tho. It like a lil squad. For Example: Vulpie is in Raven Guild and in Squad 1 and that what i'm saying. Even if i did'nt tell syi i think he would agree to have 2 squad- 1 Legacy and ours...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developing a Demo/Battle team.   Developing a Demo/Battle team. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Developing a Demo/Battle team.
Page 1 of 1