Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Demo Event

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:24 am

Hmm A Team Demo Event ? Let them pick there squad from the guild && practice for about a week . . . And Who Ever`s squad win`s there MVP Gets the astros ? Or U Can Choose Another Way 2 Do The Prizes Cuz iDK lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 am

thats a good idea but like wat if each person on the winning team gets like 200 or 300 astros
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 am

SAxJoker wrote:
thats a good idea but like wat if each person on the winning team gets like 200 or 300 astros

i was thinkin of that . . . But thats alot of money
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:00 am

dont worri we'll just make syien pay for all of it lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 am

wait doesnt 200 astros cost like 10 dollars or sumtin like that?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:40 am

Funny You should say that Joker'. Dont make it sound like im just buying just to buy. Its for one special winner. And i dont
Got stacks on deck U Douche Lol. @_@. But i will be paying for most of the funds alright guys

Syien Out,
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:41 am

SAxJoker wrote:
wait doesnt 200 astros cost like 10 dollars or sumtin like that?

Yes . . .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 am

Aaron your with me Very Happy

EDIT: Changed my name, my name is now SAxRookking
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:24 am

Surprised This is Actually a good idea as a matter fact Graphics. Kudos To you. I actually like this event and like this event, we will be having
Alot more like this from Events in Boss Mode to Events in battle and rumble mode. But on the other hand, The Team Demo Event is approved.

I really like that idea Graphics, I will consider setting that up for a date in April. There is only 1 event in each month of the year. So Every
month we will be having diffrent events in diffrent places. As for the prizes i will handle that, judging from who did the best in the match,
Of the event, one member on both teams will receive a Total of 200 astros for winning the event. Also, If i think they did well or the best in that manner.
So that is all, For the Team Demo Event I actually look forward to this, Graphics You will be receiving some extra points for this one.

[GM]Syien" Out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:41 am

I think perhaps the team should split the 200 astros so we can reduce camping and spamming for extra points. Maybe 50 astros per player.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 pm

That Actually Isnt a bad idea Rooking, I will consider doing that...Lol sounds more fair anyway You know what im sayin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Mmhm yup..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 am

ok chris i hate u for the 50 astros thing and syien if u do a boss mode event cancel every 1 else out KUZ IMA WIN
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 am

syien i kno u r loaded and dont call me a douche u douche b4 i go bruce leroy on yo azz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 am

Syi' wrote:
Surprised This is Actually a good idea as a matter fact Graphics. Kudos To you. I actually like this event and like this event, we will be having
Alot more like this from Events in Boss Mode to Events in battle and rumble mode. But on the other hand, The Team Demo Event is approved.

I really like that idea Graphics, I will consider setting that up for a date in April. There is only 1 event in each month of the year. So Every
month we will be having diffrent events in diffrent places. As for the prizes i will handle that, judging from who did the best in the match,
Of the event, one member on both teams will receive a Total of 200 astros for winning the event. Also, If i think they did well or the best in that manner.
So that is all, For the Team Demo Event I actually look forward to this, Graphics You will be receiving some extra points for this one.

[GM]Syien" Out.

Thanks =D. BTW There is a Thanks Button, u should use it sometimes xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:50 am

SAxJoker wrote:
syien i kno u r loaded and dont call me a douche u douche b4 i go bruce leroy on yo azz

Lmao . He probably is loaded but why spend all ya money for a game ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 am

Syi' wrote:

[GM]Syien" Out.

Worddd Im Gettin Extra Point`s lol! Wut kind ov point`s ?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah, What's Up again. I am loaded ina way....My Job and my dad is rich. But back to what i was saying, Yo Shaq, You
Will be getting points added for the event (Knuckle-up Roundoffs) To give you a better chance of winning the astros.
Lol hit me up if you want to find out more about this Bro.

Team Demo Event Itachi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:49 am

Syi' wrote:
Yeah, What's Up again. I am loaded ina way....My Job and my dad is rich. But back to what i was saying, Yo Shaq, You
Will be getting points added for the event (Knuckle-up Roundoffs) To give you a better chance of winning the astros.
Lol hit me up if you want to find out more about this Bro.

Team Demo Event Itachi

Yea i wanna kno more about dis cuz im lost Lmao ; && STOP WIT DOSE BIG ASS PIC`s lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:00 am

WURD STOP WIT DA PICS and chris i am so not wit u lol ima hav either andrew (dragonearth) or whacko
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:12 am

^ what are you talking about..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:38 am

u said aaron ur wit me i am so not wit u lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:29 am

Kk, I want to see if my other friend wants to join this guild. Hes better then demo then you and me combined..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:19 am

such liez im da best at demo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:55 am

Not lies.. Actually my friend I know. We've been friends long then you and me aaron. We have been freinds since geum came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Demo Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Demo Event
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next