Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Demo Event

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Team Demo Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 am

chris ive been playin this since frikin xero discus came out on here wen i had ShadowDunteX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:20 am

Dude geum came out before xero, I remember because at lvl 32 i had xero discus, and got the +100 sp hat from the mystery box
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 pm

meh i cant remember bak dat far
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 am

Ha, I have super old screenies of back when the stats were like huge. And the chat boxes were tiny.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 am

rookking wrote:
Dude geum came out before xero, I remember because at lvl 32 i had xero discus, and got the +100 sp hat from the mystery box

o.O Wut hat is that ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 am

The warlock hat. Back when everyone was buying mystery keys, because they wanted the stardust set. And the warrior hair wasn't considered bad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 am

rookking wrote:
Ha, I have super old screenies of back when the stats were like huge. And the chat boxes were tiny.

Yu Should Post Em
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 am

rookking wrote:
The warlock hat. Back when everyone was buying mystery keys, because they wanted the stardust set. And the warrior hair wasn't considered bad.

Ohh Cool.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:58 am

Oh, yah maybe I will, if I can find them out of the mass and upload them on photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:47 am

rookking wrote:
Oh, yah maybe I will, if I can find them out of the mass and upload them on photobucket.

Lol i have 2 much screenshots i can`t find pic`s wen i want 2 either . . . im bout 2 delete em all
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Im in this Very Happy
I <3 DEMO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:09 am

tonyftw wrote:
Im in this Very Happy
I <3 DEMO

Who Doesn`t ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:17 am

did i miss this 1 to?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:49 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event   Team Demo Event - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Demo Event
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2