Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Empty
PostSubject: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 am

I am So proud of you guys, really i am. And also The team that lost which is the blue team, There will be many more astro events to come
. The red team won this time 11-9, AND Believe me! It was a really good EW=Event War. I created these, I dont know if other guilds
do this. But we have fun and we do business in this clan.

Great Event war guys, You guys make me proud to call you my Avengers, And proud to be my friends. The team that won,
Which is the red team will be receiving 130 astros each. These prizes will be handed out accordingly to, the following recipients,
" GodOfWine", Madaraxv,And "RRStriker, And since i helped the Red team win but i didnt do it intentionally, Im just that good ^_^.
But since i was on the team, I will pick a random Player that played on the blue team for the 4th astro receiver. The Possible
Recepients will be,"iMaze", XSAxLuigi", IPokeChu, DuLLxPoiinT, And Also NC7827. These prizes will be decided as of this friday. Enjoy your astros Very Happy

Syien Out.

Last edited by Syi' on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 am

its 130 astros now? :O
Well i hope i get that 130 astros Very Happy
GG red team -_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 am

Wow FML -___- i was busy 2day Syi thats fcked up.
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 pm

I may gift the 130 astros to a random person either Graphics or Tony=Rhaiku, Sorry man...I tried to get in touch with u guys numerous times..But theres gonna be plenty more Astro events so Dont sleep on it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:50 am

Cant wait for the next one XD
on the next astro event i want RR and Chu in my teeeaaam.. -_-

Oh and how do i take out that big azz picture ontop of my avatar o_O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:05 am

Oh wdf, it was my grandmothers bday that day of the event.. I couldn't come..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:09 am

it was fckin easter -___- i wasn't on i had shxt 2 do
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 am

Ill take it off for you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:35 am

Take wut off ?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:58 am

The winner of the Blue team event...Is..................IMAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations for a Great! EW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:54 am

OMG! TTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY

ILY MAN!!ILY
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:13 am

Lol Gratz IMaze. Lol i never knew that this event was going on confused Lawlz Anyways is this the 1st EW? If is i hope i participate in the next one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,   GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD GAME! Our first Astro Event Red team Wins! By Syi,
Page 1 of 1