Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verukt
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Verukt

Points Achieved. : 105842

1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Empty
PostSubject: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 am

kk here's my idea...
we should have a 1on1 round robin with the people that are always on RF or when they can participate into this event, well not really an event but winner gets carats LOL, not astros...
Purpose : The purpose of this is to test each other skills out in many ways such as demo' fighting ' and much more ...

So if you guys want' this... just list your name out... and i will make an schedule , and probably do this 2 times a week or so or.. when you guys are bored.. ,

And this is my responsibility if anything happen's it will go on me, i will not blame others... so just give it a time and see if anyone wants to do this kinda " mini event "

Map : Black top all stages
Type : 1 vs 1
Time : Anytime, when people are on...
Why? : for fun [:

Simple and reasonable Rules :

1. No Second Panic/No Hp Pots/ No Critical
2. You guys ask each other if you wanna use stats up to you and your opponent.
3. Do not i repeat do not complain about lagg, they see you lagg too in THEIR screen.
4. If you get disconnected we will give you ONE more chance unles you have a good reason.
5. Rematches will be allowed BUT it will be on the next " mini event "
6. Specially NO Exo Core's allowed...
7. NO HACKING, if i ever find out your using a hacking program you will be disqualified and other consequences

Last thing :

Yes i will be there to compete in this event and i will be there watching you guy's fight and if i win, i will get nothing since it's my carat .

You guy's decide if you want to do this. REMEMBER this is only for fun.. and to bring our guild together and a chance to meet people! feel free to ask questions , AND REMEMBER LIST YOUR NAME OUT [: Once i get an approval i will immediately make an schedule .

- Ricky ,
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Kudos To you on this event idea, Ricky. I especially like the fact that its carats and not astros, Lol better on our part right bro'.
But, at the same time carats are nice prizes to, where people like me and you have most of the things in the game.
Other people might not, They might need some carat things. This is a very good idea Verukt, I think this would be
a good event to pursue. And you can make changes to this all you need, if needed. All you have to do, Like "Verukt" said,
Just Post when you want to have the fight, and the rules you need to be enforced by you and your opponent.

Syien Out,
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:10 am

Uhmm it sound`s good && i can help give out the prizes if u need me 2.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 am

Wait how much carat are you guys talking about..?
Back to top Go down
Verukt
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Verukt

PostSubject: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:39 am

The prize will be 1k-30k ish, and i bad new's i got banned, so i might get a new acc with items on it.... and i will still
be holding this no matter what, and sorry if it's carat it was just an idea to hold this event to bring our guild together .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 am

Oh.. I would donate but I have like 4k on me..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:13 am

i can give out a scroll or exo.
Back to top Go down
Verukt
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Verukt

PostSubject: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:38 am

Haha lol, you guy's are cool thanks for adding some carats, but it's okay i'll figure this out and i will get the carat as soon as i get my acc ready ! [x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 am

Well actually I can help out a bit, I have 20k on my other account..
Back to top Go down
Verukt
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Verukt

PostSubject: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm

You guy's just bring up your best into this event show some butt kicking action Wink , i'll pay the rest and i will be watching and participating and maybe Syien will watch you guys too [x !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 pm

Yu sure u don`t need help with the prizes ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:33 am

Hahha I don't 1v1 that well.
Back to top Go down
Verukt
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Verukt

PostSubject: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 am

Haha you guy's can help out if you guys WANT.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:49 am

Well we'll see..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Sure ill help out if i have enough.
Back to top Go down
Verukt
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Verukt

PostSubject: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:23 am

Alright guy's it's pretty much official , let me make the plan now and see if Syien can make it on this day. Soon i will be posting the date ! So be ready and if you guy's could please invite more people that's in OUR clan and ask them if their in, thanks so much~

-Ricky ,
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks Alot Verukt for your cooperation. Your making a big diffrence helping me run this guild and both of us are banned as of now...
But dont worry we are not dead and out. I may be getting my account back tommorow, if not or if i do ill know tommorow. For sure.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!   1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 vs 1 " Mini Event " Fun Carat Event!
Page 1 of 1