Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297269

The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Empty
PostSubject: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:26 am

The people who competed in this event,
: Kero, AznMasterz, SaxRookking, RRstriker, Madaraxv, Forgivness, BlynkZ, And Also The almighty Vietboilio. Even though hes not so almighty at Demolition.

This was a Umm, It was an alright Event. This is the Battling type of events, The other types are similar to Ogplanets Events, Where they hand out Events For people who can win the qualifications. This event Was just hectic, Because 2 people didnt listen to mine and AznMasterz's Rules to comply with in the event. Which were "Do not spam" And Also" Do not camp". But overall They had alot of fun even though some people didnt listen to my rules. For the event. The winners Were RRstriker And AznMasterz, Which will recieve their prizes this Thursday, May 13th, 2010.

Congratulations For the Event War That took place at Demolition, The next one before The Major "Battle" Event, Will be announced tomorrow At 3 PM Eastern time, Be sure to check back to the site. Good job.

[img]The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Wikipe10[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:33 am

Are you gifting me yet.. I'm was waiting on rf for you to come back..
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:37 am

Can you give me a chance? Dont bug me (Not mad voice) Just dont bug me, Ill get it for you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:55 am

Whats that picture of..?
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:12 am

Iunno xD Random lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:23 am

Uhhh okay..
Back to top Go down
Vietboilio
Espada No.3
Vietboilio

Points Achieved. : 109554

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:26 pm

this was the first event and was also went pretty good too.

im pretty sure i got last place T_T
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:12 pm

In fact, You did quite well bro from what i heard, Just keep up the Good working helping me regulate this Forum, And Regulating the guild.

Whenever you can, Make a topic with some rules or something in that manner if you can.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:56 am

I was trying to Make it in time for this event but it was too late i was working =[ lol. Well I heard it was good and RRStriker won and AznMasterz Well this is all i got to say c ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)   The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winners! of The May 8th Event!! (RRstriker) (AznMasterz)
Page 1 of 1