Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Welcome to Devoted's Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syi- A note from me, As you can see the site is undergoing some updates on the homepage. Bare with me until these are completed thank you.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297249

Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 am

Theres more active members, So no you wont be alone.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:57 am

Joker said hes going to be here, on the red team.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Any1 Else On The Red Team Besides Joker && Rook ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 am

NC7827 and i wanna be on blue team so yah and syien u rock bro lol i hope i make the guild =] pce guys
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:17 am

Thx For Registering NC, its DuLLxPoiinT. And Your In. Jus get a name changer and Change ur name 2 SAx(Name Here)
Back to top Go down
Syi'
Head Council 1
Syi'

Points Achieved. : 297249

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:04 am

Right, Hes in. Make sure to get a name changer whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
https://devotedangelz.forumotion.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:30 am

Tyvm guys and i will try to get myself a name changer and can u guys choose me a new name i can't think of one and Syien i think u should create and Guild Uniform like some cool set that of us have it would be epic! pce out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 am

i Like the clothes idea xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 am

same i like that idea too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:47 am

Oh and we should keep it carats except for the hair i love the hair quiet genius so think about this and i wanna use it one of my videos
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:51 am

And one more thing we should make a guild youtube channel and make a hell lot of videos and Syien u should make a section just for ramdom advice/ fun posting because its a bit hard to find the places to post like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th   Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Demo Event Signing Up. March 15Th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2